You are eligible if:
- You must be able to provide your most recent U.S. Passport
- The most recent passport was issued in your current name
- Your passport was issued within the last 15 years
- The most recent passport was issued when you were 16 years of age or older
You will need one of the following:
- You must provide two identical passport photographs. The photographs must be 2×2 with a white background. Click This link to further assist with the requirements of the passport photo.
- You may obtain the passport photographs at your nearest Walgreen or CVS.
U.S. Passport Application Form
- The U.S. passport application form (DS-82) must be completed online. The US Department of State will not accept the application if it is handwritten. You must print two copies of the passport application form (DS-82), date and sign them. CLICK HERE FOR THE PASSPORT APPLICATION
- The U.S. passport application form must have two barcodes, one on the upper left side and one on the bottom right side of the passport application.
Please click the following link Click here to access our letter of authorization. Once you have printed the letter of authorization, please fill out the letter and sign it as it will allow us to expedite your passport application.
- The Printed travel itinerary
- The foreign travel plane ticket
- A business letter from employer explaining the nature of the travel
- You may also provide a letter made out to the U.S. Department of State stating that you will be travelling by private boat or across the border by atuomobile. On that letter you need to specify the dates, name of travelers, where you wil be traveling to, and sign the letter below.
The Passport Store offers several processing options, please review the options below.
- 10-12 Business Days ($109.00)
- 8-9 Business Days ($139.00)
- 6-7 Business Days ($169.00)
- 4-5 Business Days ($219.00)
- 2-3 Business Days ($269.00)
- 24 Hour Processing ($329.00)
Government Fee Description
NEW adult passport application fee is $170.00. This fee may be paid with a personal check, money order or through our Online Service Order Form. The check or money order has to be made payable to The U.S. Department of State. You must include the applicant’s date of birth in the memo section of your check or money order.
If you would like a passport card as well please add an additional $30.00 to the government fee bringing the total to $200.00 for the U.S. Department of State.
Please provide additional copies of the documents that you are sending in to our office for processing.
Online Service Order Form
Please click the tab below “START ORDER HERE” to complete The Passport Store’s order form and ship your documents to our office for expedited processing of your passport.
Ship Your Documents
Once you have completed the passport checklist you may opt to pay for shipping inbound to our office as well as return shipping to you. If you choose inbound shipping to our office our system will generate a FedEx airbill once your order is placed.
Iff you would like to ship using your own preferred shipping method please ship tp the address below:
The Passport Store
ATTN: Visa Department
2355 Salzedo Street, Suite 200
Coral Gables, Florida 33134