You are eligible if:
- You have never had a U.S. passport
- The passport has been lost or stolen
- The passport was issued over 15 years ago
- The most recent passport was issued prior to being 16 years of age
You will need one of the following:
- Your original certified state issued long form birth certificate
- Your original certificate of naturalization
- A previously issued U.S. passport
- a passport that was issued to you as a minor
U.S. Passport Application Form
The U.S. passport application form (DS-11) must be completed online. The U.S. Department of State will not accept the application if it is handwritten. You must print two copies of the passport application form (DS-11). DO NOT SIGN THE DS-11 UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO SIGN BY YOUR LOCAL ACCEPTANCE AGENT. CLICK HERE FOR THE PASSPORT APPLICATION
The application must have two barcodes, one on the upper left side and one on the bottom right side of the application.
Please click the following link Click here to access our letter of authorization. Once you have printed the letter of authorization, please fill out the letter and sign it as it will allow us to expedite your passport application.
The Printed travel itinerary
The foreign travel plane ticket
A business letter from employer explaining the nature of the travel
You may also provide a letter made out to the U.S. Department of State stating that you will be traveling by private boat or across the border by automobile. On that letter you need to specify the dates, name of travelers, where you will be traveling to, and sign the letter below.
Primary Identification (One of the following):
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current Government Identification (city, state or federal)
- Current Military Identification.
- You must present a valid Driver’s License that has been issued for a period greater than 6 months. Make sure the acceptance agent makes a copy and notes on the DS-11 that you presented your Driver’s License. If you are unable to provide the License, then you will need to provide 5-7 of the items listed on the following page Please click here for additional proof of identity.
The Passport Store offers several processing options, please review the options below.
- 10-12 Business Days ($109.00)
- 8-9 Business Days ($139.00)
- 6-7 Business Days ($169.00)
- 4-5 Business Days ($219.00)
- 2-3 Business Days ($269.00)
- 24 Hour Processing ($329.00)
Government Fee Description
NEW adult passport application fee is $170.00. This fee may be paid with a personal check or money order made payable to The U.S. Department of State. You must include the applicant’s date of birth in the memo section of your check or money order.
If you would like a passport card as well please add an additional $30.00 to the government fee bringing the total to $200.00 for the U.S. Department of State.
The Acceptance Agent fee is an additional payment of $25.00.
- You must have the documents certified at the nearest Acceptance Agent. Below is a link to further assist you in locating the local Acceptance Agent nearest to your location. Click here to find your nearest passport acceptance clerk.
- The acceptance agent will request your valid Driver’s License to confirm Identity.
- The Agent will request that you sign the application. They will also sign and seal the application in an envelope and stamp the envelope with their seal.
- You must explain to the Acceptance Agent that you are processing through an expedited service, they will provide you with the sealed envelope.
- DO NOT OPEN the sealed envelope as it will be invalid if opened.
- Please attach a copy of your DS-11 on the outside of your sealed envelope.
Please provide additional copies of the documents that were completed outside of the sealed envelope that the clerk will provide you with.
Online Service Order Form
Please click the tab below “START ORDER HERE” to complete The Passport Store’s order form and ship your documents to our office for expedited processing of your passport.
Ship Your Documents
Once you have completed the passport checklist you may opt to pay for shipping inbound to our office as well as return shipping to you. If you choose inbound shipping to our office our system will generate a FedEx airbill once your order is placed.
If you would like to ship using your own preferred shipping method please ship to the address below:
The Passport Store
ATTN: Visa Department
2355 Salzedo Street, Suite 200
Coral Gables, Florida 33134