You are eligible if:
- You are a first time applicant
- You have a child passport and it has expired
- Your prior U.S. passport was issued at age 15 or younger
- You need to renew the U.S. child passport
You will need one of the following:
- Your original certified state issued long form birth certificate
- Your original certificate of naturalization
- A previously issued U.S. passport
- A passport that was issued to you as a minor
- Foreign certified birth abroad certificate issued by the US Embassy.
You will need one of the following:
- You must provide two identical passport photographs. The photographs must be 2×2 with a white background. Click This link to further assist with the requirements of the passport photo.
- You may obtain the passport photographs at your nearest Walgreen or CVS.
U.S. Passport Application Form
- The U.S. passport application form (DS-11) must be completed online. The U.S. Department of State will not accept the application if it is handwritten. You must print two copies of the passport application form (DS-11). DO NOT SIGN THE DS-11 UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO SIGN BY YOUR LOCAL ACCEPTANCE AGENT. CLICK HERE FOR THE PASSPORT APPLICATION
- You will also need to complete a U.S. passport lost form (DS-64) Please Click Here To Access the DS-64 Lost Passport Form
- The application must have two barcodes, one on the upper left side and one on the bottom right side of the application.
Your letter of authorization of authorization will be emailed to you upon completion of your order. Once you have printed the letter of authorization, please fill out the letter and sign it as it will allow us to expedite your passport application.
- The Printed travel itinerary
- The foreign travel plane ticket
- A business letter from employer explaining the nature of the travel
- You may also provide a letter made out to the U.S. Department of State stating that you will be traveling by private boat or across the border by automobile. On that letter you need to specify the dates, name of travelers, where you will be traveling to, and sign the letter below.
Primary Identification (One of the following):
- Parents will need to provide a valid identification card at the clerks office
- If the minor is above the age of 14 they will need to provide an identification card as well like a school identification card
The Passport Store offers several processing options, please review the options below.
- 10-12 Business Days ($109.00)
- 8-9 Business Days ($139.00)
- 6-7 Business Days ($169.00)
- 4-5 Business Days ($219.00)
- 2-3 Business Days ($269.00)
- 24 Hour Processing ($329.00)
Government Fee Description
NEW U.S. child passport application fee is $140.00. This fee may be paid with a personal check or money order made payable to The U.S. Department of State. You must include the applicant’s date of birth in the memo section of your check or money order.
If you would like a passport card as well please add an additional $15.00 to the government fee bringing the total to $155.00 for the U.S. Department of State.
The Acceptance Agent fee is an additional payment of $25.00.
- You must have the documents certified at the nearest Acceptance Agent. Below is a link to further assist you in locating the local Acceptance Agent nearest to your location. Click here to find your nearest passport acceptance clerk.
- The acceptance agent will request your valid Driver’s License to confirm Identity.
- The Agent will request that you sign the application. They will also sign and seal the application in an envelope and stamp the envelope with their seal.
- You must explain to the Acceptance Agent that you are processing through an expedited service, they will provide you with the sealed envelope.
- DO NOT OPEN the sealed envelope as it will be invalid if opened.
- Please attach a copy of your DS-11 on the outside of your sealed envelope
Please provide additional copies of the documents that you are sending in to our office for processing.
Online Service Order Form
Please click the tab below “START ORDER HERE” to complete The Passport Store’s order form and ship your documents to our office for expedited processing of your passport.
Ship Your Documents
Once you have completed the passport checklist you may opt to pay for shipping inbound to our office as well as return shipping to you. If you choose inbound shipping to our office our system will generate a FedEx airbill once your order is placed.
Iff you would like to ship using your own preferred shipping method please ship tp the address below:
The Passport Store
ATTN: Visa Department
2355 Salzedo Street, Suite 200
Coral Gables, Florida 33134