ABOUT THE CUBAN VISA FEE
The visa fee is $75.00 and our service fee is $39.00 plus shipping which is $30.00
- Please provide one clear copy of your passport's information page.
- Copy of computer generated round trip tickets or travel itinerary showing round trip travel to Cuba or onward flight. Additionally, the Applicant's name must be on the travel document.
- The U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) has issued General Licenses within 12 categories of authorized travel. Please provide a Purpose of Travel Statement (click here) indicating which General License category your travel falls under. Each traveler must retain records related to this travel for a minimum of 5 years.
- Note: Purpose of Travel Statement can also be found as a sample at the end of the checklist.
- Once gathered, please EMAIL your passport copy, travel itinerary, and Purpose of Travel Statement to your personal account manager firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. You will NOT need to ship any physical documents for this Cuban visa. Your loose-leaf travel document will be shipped to you upon visa completion.
- The Cuban tourist visa will be a loose-leaf document that you must carry with you during your travel to Cuba. You must keep both sides of the loose leaf visa. One side will be surrendered at the port of entry and the other will be needed in order to exit Cuba.
- Please complete this sample letter and email id or submit it with your order sample letter.